- Guest must be 21 years of Age to Check in
- Guest must present to the Front Desk Representative a photo-ID at the time of check-in
- Use of alcohol by minors is strictly prohibited; use of illegal drugs by anyone is strictly prohibited
- We are not a Pet Friendly property.
- Excessive noise, loud voices, music, speakers /boomboxes, etc. are not permitted. PARTIES ARE NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY INCLUDING ROOMS, POOL AREA, THE GROUNDS, DOCK AREA, ETC. Management reserves the right to evict violators who do not adhere to our “NO PARTY POLICY”
- Misconduct and misuse of our Inn’s rooms are prohibited
- Early Arrivals are taken as a request and not guaranteed. We will try to accommodate you if possible.
- Deposits and Non-Refundable Rates for entire booking are non-refundable.
No Smoking Policy:
The Drake Inn is a NON-SMOKING establishment. Smoking is prohibited in the entire Inn’s property. Please Note: Any guest found to have smoked in the room will be liable to a Special Cleaning Fee of $300.00. This amount will be charged to the guest’s credit card.
Your room charge is based upon your registered occupancy. Non-registered guests are not permitted on the Inn premises. If you have any unregistered guest who remain on the Inn premises more than 30 minutes, you will incur a non-registered guest fee of $50.00 for each such unregistered guest per day. If you have any unregistered guest remaining on the Inn premises overnight, you will incur an additional $100.00 fee per night for each such unregistered guest. This shall authorize The Drake Inn to charge the credit card on file in accordance with the terms of the Inn’s unregistered guest policy as herein set forth.
Credit /debit Authorization/ Damage Policy:
Debit/credit cards will be authorized at Check-in for the amount of your stay. You are liable for any damage whatsoever caused to the allocated room(s) or to the Inn premises or property caused by you or any persons in your party (whether staying at the Hotel or not) during your stay. The Drake Inn reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details and charge or debit such amounts as it shall in its sole discretion deem fit on the said card(s) to compensate or make good the loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by The Drake Inn, because of the aforesaid. Regardless, The Drake Inn further reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you without notice in regard to such loss, damages, or costs and/or expenses incurred.
Illegally Parked Cars:
Any illegally parked vehicle and/or any vehicle not belonging to a registered guest will be towed at the vehicle owners’ expense.
Fees for Damaged /Lost Items:
Extra Blanket $50.00 Washcloth $20.00 Hand towel $40.00 Body Towel $50.00
Beach umbrella $100.00 Beach chair $50.00 Beach Towel $25.00 pool Towel $25.00
Safety Deposit Box Notice:
The Drake Inn will not be responsible for your personal belongings and valuables. For the security of your valuables, there is a safety deposit box in your room. Also, please make sure that the key is returned at the end of your visit. If not returned, we will charge your credit/debit card on file the sum of $100.00 as a replacement fee.